Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Papertrey Ink - Make it Monday #290 - Stenciling & Masking


Hello....back again with another card, this one is for this week's Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday #290, stenciling & masking. What a fun technique to do. I made my own stencil using the circle die from Noted Scalloped Square Die Collection. I also used the card base from this set too. I used Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse for inking the background and Ripe Avocado for the images from Winterberry. Did not have any other stamps that I thought would work for this and really love how it turned out! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your 4th of July Holiday!

Stencil-Mask-still3
Betsy's beautiful inspiration card.



16 comments :

  1. Goodness, Kim, this is just lovely ... so festive ... and I love the pierced scallops! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LIKE this card!! The enamel dots are perfect accents. Beautifully done Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection Kim...absolutely LOVE this!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious. I love those touches of red on a totally cheery card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is adorable! From the sweet little shape, to the curls of the vines, all so sweet. Love the red berries too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im searching for words, not always easy to find the, when I see a card I really, really like. It's a striking design and I think the card shape adds something extra to this fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful Christmas card! I love your take on the MIM technique. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am curious to know more about the techniques you used to create this festive holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made a Christmas card, too--just have to get it posted! Love the Winterberry leaves & how you embellished them! Wonderful card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful job!! Love the little leaves and nice touch with the enamel dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this adorable Christmas card with the glossy berries

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet design! Love the colors and the 3-dimensional berries look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your masking Kim, something I struggle with. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. your stenciling and stamping looks adorable miss Kim
    love the color combo and you are great at making flower and tree card
    stunning card Miss Kim

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this, Kim. As you can tell I'm way behind on commenting so I'm going through your posts from last to first. I may not comment on them all but I am looking at them. You have lots of wonderful cards for me to admire.

    ReplyDelete